For those who expect a little more from life. Aspire Checking is the high yield account that pays rich dividends and offers nationwide ATM fee rebates.
Earn 2.5% APY¹ on balances up to $10,000 and enjoy the freedom of using any ATM, anywhere in the country, knowing Aspire Checking will cover the fees.
- Earn 2.5% APY* on qualifying balances** up to $10,000 - that's up to $250 per year!
- Unlimited ATM fee refunds in qualifying months
- Free online banking through eBranch
- Free mobile banking and remote check deposit
- Free online bill payment service through ePay
- Free eStatements
- Free Visa debit card with free access to more than 30,000 ATMs nationwide
- Free transactions at more than 5,000 credit union branches nationwide
- Free 24-hour telephone banking
- No minimum balance requirement
- Order checks online
Qualifying for high-yield dividends and having the $15 monthly service charge waived is so easy you're probably already doing it. Simply do the following during each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 15 debit card purchases post and clear
- Have one Direct Deposit post and clear
- Receive online eStatements
If you don't meet the requirements during one monthly qualification cycle, no rewards will be earned and the service charge will apply. But don't worry! You can get back to earning the rewards the very next monthly qualification cycle.
*APY is Annual Percentage Yield.
** Rate tiers are as follows: 2.50% APY applies to balances of $0.01 - $10,000.00 and 0.05% APY applies to balances over $10,000.00 if qualifications are met during the monthly qualification cycle. Up to $250 annually if account balance does not drop below $10,000. 0.05% APY applies to all balances if monthly qualifications are not met. Rates may change at any time after the account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings.
Transactions may take one or more business days from the transaction date to post to an account from the date the transaction is made.
Membership requirements apply. Available to personal accounts only.
Federally insured by NCUA