Our Savings Shares account opens a lot of doors. It earns competitive dividends, has no monthly service charge, and only takes a $25 deposit to open. But that's just for starters.
By opening a Savings Shares account, you automatically become an owner-member of Greater Nevada Credit Union. Ownership comes with a great deal of benefits, such as lower loan rates, higher dividends, personal service, and shared branches nationwide.
- No monthly service charge*
- Competitive dividend earnings, paid monthly
- $25 minimum deposit to open account
- Up to six third-party withdrawals or transfers per month
- One-time $5 membership fee at opening
- Direct deposit and payroll deduction available
- Free online banking
- Free eStatements
- Free mobile banking by cell phone, PDA, and other mobile devices
- Free 24-hour telephone banking
- Funds are federally insured to $250,000
* With any additional Greater Nevada Credit Union product