Our Share Savings account opens a lot of doors. It earns competitive dividends, has no monthly service charge, and only takes a $25 deposit to open. But that's just for starters.
By opening a Share Savings account, you automatically become an owner-member of Greater Nevada Credit Union. Ownership comes with a great deal of benefits, such as lower loan rates, higher dividends, personal service, and shared branches nationwide.
- No monthly service charge*
- Competitive dividend earnings, paid monthly
- $25 minimum deposit to open account
- Up to six third-party withdrawals or transfers per month**
- One-time $5 membership fee at opening
- Direct deposit and payroll deduction available
- Free online banking
- Free eStatements
- Free mobile banking by cell phone, PDA, and other mobile devices
- Free 24-hour telephone banking
- Funds are federally insured to $250,000
* With any additional Greater Nevada Credit Union product
** if you conduct activity on your account in excess of these limitations, please consider opening one of our checking accounts, which are designed for more consistent transaction activity and also have additional benefits