Greater Nevada Financial Services - Financial Advisors
Gregg W Lapenta
Greater Nevada Financial Services located at:
6745 Sierra Center Parkway
Reno, NV 89511
Phone: (775) 334-3161
Fax: (775) 826-6514
My Professional Services
- Retirement Planning
- Portfolio Management
- Retirement Income Planning
- Personal Financial Assessments
- Wealth Management
- Long Term Care Insurance
- General Investment Management
- Insurance Planning
As a trusted partner of Greater Nevada Credit Union I have a strong history of working with credit union members, their family and their friends. Over the last 6 years, I've developed deep, consultative relationships with my clients and helped them make sound financial decisions consistent with their risk tolerance, investment time-line and goals. Working together, we create a customized plan to help achieve three key financial goals: 1) wealth accumulation during your working years, 2) security and independence in your retirement, and 3) transfer assets in the most advantageous way.
In today's fast paced world, many people do not have the time, energy, or desire to do adequate research, monitoring and management of their investments. Additionally, when your net worth reaches a certain level (generally $50,000 or more), your needs become more complex and often require a higher level of service. A personalized management approach to your portfolio may be the right choice for you. Here's a sampling of what you receive when you choose professional management of your investments:
- Access to institutional investment professionals
- Enhanced diversification options
- Asset-based fees rather than commission-based
- Timely, action-oriented management of your wealth
If you'd like your portfolio to have the special attention your investments deserve, then let's get together and discuss your unique situation and your options.
I am a Registered Representative of CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., member NASD/SIPC. I am also a licensed representative of CUNA Mutual Insurance Society.
It's easy to get started. Please contact me for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation.
- B.A. in Economics in 1986, The University of Connecticut
- FINRA Registered
- Licensed Life & Health Insurance Agent
- 18+ years of history in Financial Services including experience with AXA Advisors LLC, Wells Fargo Financial, and The Connecticut Bank and Trust Company.
- My wife, Bryn and I enjoy traveling and entertaining, while trying to spend some of my free time on a golf course.
Greater Nevada CU, 6745 Sierra Center Parkway, Reno, NV 89511
*Representatives are not tax advisors. For information regarding your specific tax situation, please consult your tax professional.
Securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members. Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured. May Lose Value, No Financial Institution Guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution.
CBSI is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty states of the United States of America.