The Federal Housing Administration offers this program designed for lower income Americans. Typically, an FHA loan requires a lower down payment and closing costs. Oftentimes, borrowers who could not secure traditional lending can qualify under FHA guidelines.
Though FHA Loans are a federal program, the loans are typically serviced through GNMS. You enjoy the same great, local service as with all our loan programs.
- FHA Loan
- Greater Access - Down Payment Assistance Program*
- Easier to qualify than a standard loan
- Lower down payment
- Available in fixed rate or ARM
- No pre-payment penalty
- Save thousands of dollars in interest with Equity Advantage Program
* For qualified borrowers. Terms and conditions apply.