Online banking is great...if you happen to be at a computer. That's not always the case, but that's no longer a problem. With mobile banking from Greater Nevada, you can download our eBranch online application and access eBranch from any cell phone, PDA, or other mobile device. And just like online banking, it's completely free.
Getting set up for mobile banking is simple. Simply visit gncu.org from your mobile device and click the eBranch link.
- Free with Greater Nevada deposit accounts*
- Available from any cell phone or PDA**
- Full access to all eBranch online banking features
- Pay bills and do banking from anywhere
- Available 24/7, 365 days a year
- View an Instructional Demo
*Greater Nevada does not charge any fees for using mobile banking, eBranch, or ePay. However, any fees your cell phone service provider normally charges you still apply.
**Your mobile device must be web-enabled to utilize mobile banking.