Even though our friendly tellers get to know our members by name, we recognize you can't always squeeze extra trips into your schedule. So go ahead, do your banking from home. It won't hurt our feelings.
Greater Nevada's eBranch online banking system is convenient, secure, and totally free. You can even pay bills, saving you money on postage fees. Enroll in online banking today and find out how much time you'll save.
- View account balances and histories
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills online using ePay
- Make loan payments
- View eStatements
- Free with Greater Nevada deposit accounts
- Available 24/7, 365 days a year
- Available from any computer with Internet access
- Highest level of security
Greater Nevada's new ePay system is now available. If you are a current ePay user, please be aware of the following:
- Popmoney: With this great new feature in ePay, you can send money to family, friends or anyone for just a $0.50 fee. All you need is the recipient's email address or phone number. Choose the amount you want to pay, and click "send". The recipient will get an email with instructions for receiving the money. It's easy, fast and secure!
- Pay Dates: You no longer need to choose a pay date several days in advance of the actual payment date to allow for processing times. With the new Greater Nevada ePay enhancements, the day you choose on the calendar will be the day the bill is paid. Please be sure to review all your scheduled payment dates after the upgrade to verify your preferred payment dates.
- Merchant/Payment Information: All of your current merchants and scheduled payments have been transferred to the new Greater Nevada system, so there is no need to re-enter that information. Simply make updates to the information as needed.
- Payment History: Payment histories in ePay, made before the upgrade on April 1, 2011, are not available in the new Greater Nevada ePay system. However, you can view those payments through a History search within your eBranch account. All payments made after the upgrade was completed on April 4, can be viewed directly by using the new system.
Starting May 1, we have a brand new mobile banking app! Download the app from your eBranch account to get started.
View account balances and transaction history, transfer money between accounts, and pay bills in ePay. eBranch Mobile Banking is a secure and convenient way to have your accounts at your fingertips wherever you go.