1. ELIGIBILITY: This promotion is open to members of Greater Nevada Credit Union (“Sponsor”) and persons eligible for Greater Nevada Credit Union membership. Must be a legal resident 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Visit www.gncu.org to determine if you are eligible for membership. Must have an active Greater Nevada Credit Union Personal Checking account or Greater Nevada Credit Union automobile, recreational, or personal loan. Greater Nevada Credit Union Business Checking accounts or commercial loans are not eligible. Offer excludes employees and volunteers (Board and committee members) of Greater Nevada Credit Union and its affiliates, and accounts on which they are joint owners. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
2. HOW IT WORKS: Greater Nevada Credit Union members with an active Greater Nevada Credit Union Personal Checking or automobile, recreational or personal loan are eligible for the random drawings. No registration is required. Only one prize per winner will be awarded during the promotional period 1/24/19 through 4/3/19.
MATCHING DEPOSIT INTO EXISTING CHECKING ACCOUNT: Greater Nevada Credit Union Personal Checking members will receive one (1) entry for each qualifying deposit made into a Greater Nevada Credit Union checking account from 1/24/19 through 4/3/19. Deposits include in person, direct mail and mobile.
MATCHING INITIAL DEPOSIT INTO NEW CHECKING ACCOUNT: Greater Nevada Credit Union Personal Checking members will receive one (1) entry for their initial deposit made into a new Greater Nevada Credit Union checking account from 1/24/19 through 4/3/19. Deposits include in person and online.
EXISTING CONSUMER LOAN PAYMENT: Greater Nevada Credit Union members will receive one (1) entry for each payment made and applied toward a Greater Nevada Credit Union auto, recreational, or personal loan from 1/24/19 through 4/3/19.
NEW CONSUMER LOAN PAYMENT: Greater Nevada Credit Union members will receive one (1) entry for each new Greater Nevada Credit Union auto, recreational, or personal loan from 1/24/19 through 4/3/19. All loans subject to credit approval by Greater Nevada Credit Union.
3. RANDOM DRAWINGS: Random drawings will be conducted once each week during the promotional period of 1/24/19 through 4/3/19 from all eligible entries received for each drawing. Greater Nevada Credit Union will notify winners by email and or/telephone using the email address and phone number(s) associated with the winners account. Valid email address and phone numbers are required. Greater Nevada Credit Union members will be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Prize Acceptance Form. Such document must be completed within seven (7) calendar days from the date of telephone or email notification, as determined by Greater Nevada Credit Union. Noncompliance within these time periods will result in disqualification by Greater Nevada Credit Union and an alternate winner will be selected, time permitting. Must be member in good standing and have not caused a loss to Greater Nevada Credit Union. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received for each weekly drawing. Entries are not carried over from week to week, and only one prize per winner will be awarded during the promotional period.
4. PRIZES & VALUE: Four (4) prize winners shall be selected each week ending on 1/31, 2/7, 2/14, 2/21, 2/28, 3/7, 3/14, 3/21, 3/28 and 4/4, 2019. Each winner will receive a cash prize equal to the amount of the actual checking account deposit; or loan payment made; or new loan payment established during the week which generated the entry, not to exceed $300.00. Prize funds will be sent via ACH to the member’s Greater Nevada Credit Union Share Savings account within two weeks after winner’s Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Prize Acceptance Form is received. Total value of all prizes available to be won is $12,000.
5. GENERAL RULES: No substitution, assignment, or transfer of prize by winners permitted. Winners will be responsible for all federal, state and local income taxes and may be required to certify their Taxpayer Identification Number on IRS Form W-9 if requested. Winnings are subject to 1099 reporting.
By accepting prize, winners agree to hold the Greater Nevada Credit Union and the respective directors, officers, employees, volunteers, agents, advisers, and assigns of all of the foregoing parties harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of winning, receipt of, or use of a prize. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of any prize. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor to use winner's name, photograph and/or likeness for purposes of advertising, promotion, or trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Greater Nevada Credit Union, which are final. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency in any promotional material, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. All material submitted becomes the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the drawing, or in the announcement of the prizes. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. Claims may not be resolved through any form of class action. Greater Nevada Credit Union is not responsible for any technical problems, delays in processing transactions, non-receipt of a transaction, computer, electronic malfunction, human error, malfunctions of telephone lines, computer systems, servers, providers, hardware, software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. Entries that are suspected of being fraudulent including but not limited to those using robotic, automatic, programmed or similar methods of participation will be disqualified, based on determinations made solely by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud, abuse, or tampering is suspected, if winner verification documents are obtained or submitted illegitimately or if an entrant fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, modify any method of entry if fraud, abuse, misconduct or technical failures inherent to that method of entry destroy the integrity of the program; or if a computer virus, bug or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security or proper administration of the program as determined by Sponsor in their sole discretion. In the event of termination of any method of entry, all remaining drawings will be conducted from among all eligible entries received from such method of entry prior to termination (of such method of entry) and all remaining entries received from non-terminated methods of entry. Proof of submitting entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor. SPONSOR: Greater Nevada Credit Union, 451 Eagle Station Lane, Carson City, NV 89701.