- We Love Mondays! If you needed another reason to love Mondays (the best day of the week, right?), GNCU members get 50% OFF two or more tickets to Reno Aces Monday home games at Greater Nevada Field! Click here to buy your discounted We Love Mondays tickets online.*
- 30% OFF other individual Reno Aces home games at Greater Nevada Field. Just use the promo code GR8R when buying tickets online.*
- 10% OFF Aces season tickets at Greater Nevada Field. Just call (775) 334-4700 to speak with an Greater Nevada Field representative and mention you’re a GNCU member.
- Exclusive access to member-only events and contests.
- Use the no-fee ATM at Greater Nevada Field, near the Guest Services counter.
Call the Aces at (775) 334-4700 for more information on redeeming your GNCU member discounts.
*Due to county seating restrictions, tickets must be purchased in sets of 2 or 4 through May, 2021. Offers may not be combined. All rights reserved.
All In For Aceball! The Reno Aces Return to Greater Nevada Field
After more than a year with no baseball, Eric Edelstein, President of the Reno Aces Baseball Club, would like to welcome you back to Greater Nevada Field. With upgrades to fans’ experience, this season is geared up to be greater than ever. In this video, Eric comments on what the Field and the Reno Aces mean to our Northern Nevada community, and what the return of Aceball means to all of us.
Return to Play - Getting Youth Safely Back to Sports
Greater Nevada Credit Union (GNCU), Greater Nevada Field and The Reno Aces are helping local youth sports hit the fields and the courts once again. Return to Play is an awareness program and safety curriculum for parents, coaches and young athletes. The program leverages knowledge gained from the successful return of professional sports to create a culture of personal responsibility for the safe return of youth sports.
Youth sports are proven to positively impact children’s lives both on and off the field. Children who participate in sports exhibit better mental and physical health and show greater confidence and sportsmanship. The Return to Play program offers guidance for how to safely manage youth sports during COVID-19 and minimize risk of transmission so that children may experience these benefits again. The initiative focuses on preventing viral spread during all aspects of youth sports, from safety preparations to training to game days and everything in between.
“Young people belong at play to give them the best opportunity to develop into positive, productive and happy adults,” said Greater Nevada Credit Union president and CEO Wally Murray. “GNCU is proud to partner with the Reno Aces in support of the Return to Play initiative because we sincerely believe our community can foster an environment that encourages our children to resume healthy physical activities while also remaining diligent in our efforts to mitigate the impacts of COVID-19.”
Parents, coaches and athletes can find resources and educational materials to safely Return to Play here.
On March 11, 2021, Reno Aces President Eric Edelstein, COO Doug Raftery, and Lance Ferrato from the City of Reno held a webinar to answer questions from community members regarding a safe return to youth sports. You can watch the recording here: