Thank you for your interest in Greater Nevada Credit Union (Greater Nevada), and our commitment to helping northern Nevadans Live Greater. We do this through our products and services, and by supporting various community organizations through fundraising, donations and our employee volunteer program. Everything we do is guided by our passion to help more people live greater.
Community Support Focus
Greater Nevada supports various non-profit organizations that serve the residents of northern Nevada. Although there are many worthwhile organizations, Greater Nevada focuses primarily on:
- Organizations and programs that serve the youth in our communities
- Organizations and programs that improve the lives of everyone in our communities
In general, Greater Nevada does not contribute to specific religious groups, individuals or families, or organizations that are not in line with our Core Values.
As you can imagine, Greater Nevada gets many requests from various organizations seeking monetary and volunteer support. Since we do not have unlimited resources, we carefully review each request to ensure it meets our guidelines and that resources are available.
If your organization would like to request support from Greater Nevada Credit Union, please do the following:
Prepare a written request on your organization's letterhead, with the following information:
- Your organization's mission and 501(c) status
- The purpose of your request, including who will be helped and how
- Details of your request, such as event type, dates, times, etc.
- The amount of funding or number of volunteer hours you are requesting
- Promotional opportunities, such as sponsorship advertising
- Your contact information
Greater Nevada requires a minimum of 45 days to review your request and will contact you if we are able to fulfill it or if we need more information. Please mail your written request to your local Greater Nevada branch location or mail it to:
Greater Nevada Credit Union
P.O. Box 2128
Carson City, NV 89702