SBA Loan Program:
- Regular 7(a) Business Loan
- 7(a) SBAExpress
- Patriot Express Pilot Loan Initiative
- Export Express
- Exporting Working Capital Program (EWCP)
- 504 Loan Program
- SBA Construction Loan
SBA Loans can be used to:
- Expand or modernize facilities
- Purchase machinery, equipment and fixtures
- Finance leasehold improvements
- Purchase an existing business
- Finance receivables or inventory
- Augment working capital
- Refinance maturing debt
- Purchase or construct an owner-occupied commercial building
SBA Loan Comparison Chart - See which loan best fits your business' unique needs.
Click to go to U.S. Small Business Administration's website. You can also view a 7(a) Loan Checklist here. Please note that additional information may be requested after review of the loan request and provided documentation.
Click here to call or email one of our commercial lending specialists today for more information on SBA loans.
Greater Nevada Credit Union was recognized as a 2017 Nevada Small Business Administration (SBA) Lender of the Year. The fourth annual Small Business Awards Luncheon recognized Nevada businesses that had an exceptionally positive impact on the small business community. Click here for the complete story.