Business & SBA Loan Checklist
- Description of the business
- History and nature of the business
- Ownership structure
- Copy of State of Nevada registration
- Description of key management (résumé to include education and/or experience)
- Market area
- Major customers
- Major suppliers
- Description of your facilities
- Purpose of the loan (use of proceeds)
- If the loan is to construct a building/facility, please provide a copy of the plans, specifications, builder contract, and legal description.
- If the loan is to purchase property, please provide the legal description and an offer to purchase.
- For the purchase of equipment, please provide specific information about the equipment and a purchase order or invoice.
- Additional items for consideration for collateral will require descriptions and valuation information; equipment list or depreciation schedule.
Business Financial Information
- Last three year-end financial statements to include a balance sheet and a profit and loss statement, signed and dated
- Tax returns for the previous three years, signed and dated
- Interim financial statement (balance sheet and profit and loss statement), signed and dated.
- List of long term debt, if not included in the financial statements
- Current aging of accounts receivable and accounts payable (must be the same date as the most recent financial statement)
- For new companies, projected income statement and balance sheet for a minimum of two years with assumptions
Personal Financial Information (Required of every owner with 20% or more interest)
- Personal Financial Statement, signed and dated
- Personal tax returns for the last three years, signed and dated