Commercial Loan Checklist
Necessary Items for a GCL Business Loan
Gather the following information and documentation to apply for a business loan. Please note other documentation may be required.
- Business Name
- Business Taxpayer ID number or Social Security number
- Business Structure (i.e. Sole Proprieter, Limited Liability Company, Corporation), copy of legal formation will be needed
- Business Owners (i.e. Sole Proprietor, LLC Members, Corp. Directors, President, etc.)
- Personal Financial Statements (one for each owner and/or guarantor)
- Past three (3) years of IRS Tax Returns for both Personal and Business
- Past Three (3) years of Business Financials (i.e. Balance Sheets and Profit & Loss Statements)
- Current Business Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Statement
- Banking Checking and/or Savings account statements
- Contact Information
Project: Oil and Gas industry debt refinance. Provided refinancing of a short-term , marine vessel loan into a longer-term, amortizing debt. Financing provided with the assistance of the USDA B&I loan program.