SBA Loan Program:
- Regular 7(a) Business Loan
- 7(a) SBA Express Loan
- Patriot Express Pilot Loan Initiative
- Export Express
- Exporting Working Capital Program (EWCP)
- 504 Loan Program
- SBA Construction Loan
SBA Loans can be used to:
SBA Loan Comparison Chart - See which loan best fits your business' unique needs.
- Expand or modernize facilities
- Purchase machinery, equipment and fixtures
- Finance leasehold improvements
- Purchase an existing business
- Finance receivables or inventory
- Augment working capital
- Refinance maturing debt
- Purchase or construct an owner-occupied commercial building
Click to go to U.S. Small Business Administration's website. You can also view a 7(a) Loan Checklist here. Please note that additional information may be requested after review of the loan request and provided documentation.
Contact us with questions or if you're ready to get started with an application.