Greater Nevada Insurance (GNI)
GNI works with a wide variety of well-known, top rated insurance companies to help you find the best product, the best coverage and the best price for your particular situation. The process is simple and fast, and there is no-obligation to obtain a free quote either online or over the phone.
Greater Nevada Insurance offers policies for everything that is key to your life including home, renters, business, automobile, life, pets and more. Plus, the more policies you have with GNI, the more you’ll save! On average, our customers save $665* when bundling auto and homeowners insurance.
How to Get Greater Nevada Insurance
A GNI policy can be obtained by anyone in the United States whether they are a Greater Nevada Credit Union (GNCU) member or non-member. Membership at GNCU is not required to obtain a policy from GNI; however, non-members are encouraged to join so they may benefit from the vast number of products and services offered by GNCU. To get your free quote, click here now.
Greater Nevada Financial Group LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Greater Nevada Credit Union doing business as Greater Nevada Insurance. Greater Nevada Credit Union has been helping Nevadans with their financial needs since 1949, and its subsidiaries include Greater Nevada Mortgage and Greater Nevada Insurance. Greater Nevada Credit Union is the official sponsor of Greater Nevada Field in Reno, Nevada and has been consistently recognized as both Best Financial Institution in many of its service areas and as a top employer by the Reno/Tahoe Best Places to Work Awards.
What our Customers Have to Say
Customer Experience Obtaining Insurance through GNI
- "Called into Greater Nevada Insurance for an homeowners insurance quote – which we were able to quote and issue the policy through the agency same day – and he indicated he was able to save $308/year by switching from State Farm." — Melvin R., McGill, NV
- "Requested a quote from Greater Nevada Insurance for homeowners and auto insurance – which we were able to quote and issue both policies same day – and she indicated she was able to save $422/year for both by switching from AAA." — Ann G., Carson City, NV
Customer Experience Obtaining a Free Insurance Quote
- "Everything was great, don't change a thing!" — Andy, Reno, NV
- "A 10! My experience was great!" — Juan, Reno, NV
- "After buying a home in Carson City on 12/11/17, I made a couple of trips to retrieve personal effects from S.Cal, and at some point I rec'd a GNCU mailer for a $100 to open a checking account at that time I found out about homeowners insurance that I could purchase through Greater Nevada. The service was smooth and efficient!" — Marco, Carson City
*Available insurance products are not deposits of Greater Nevada Credit Union and are not protected by any type of deposit insurance, are not obligations of or guaranteed by Greater Nevada Credit Union or its affiliates, and may be subject to risk. Insurance products are not insured or guaranteed by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) or any other agency of the United States. Any insurance required as a condition of the extension of credit by Greater Nevada Credit Union need not be purchased from our Agency but may, without affecting the approval of the application for an extension of credit, be purchased from an agent or insurance company of the customer's choice. Figure of $665 is a national average savings number from the previous 12 months of auto, homeowner, and packaged policyholders’ savings when compared to the policyholders’ former premiums. Individual premiums and savings will vary.