- Excellent earnings compared to standard savings rates
- Terms from 3 months to 5 years
- Higher rates for longer terms and larger balances
- $1,000 minimum to open
- Penalty for early withdrawal
- Can be used as collateral for a Greater Nevada loan
- Each member’s total deposits, including CDs, are federally insured to $250,000
- Check our rates
We will notify you a month in advance of the certificate maturing so you can decide whether to renew the certificate, cash in, transfer funds to another account, or invest otherwise.
Click here to check out a complete list of available CDs and their rates.
Certificate rates remain fixed for the term of the certificate. Unless otherwise paid, dividends will be credited to your account and compounded every month. Non-compounding Certificates are also available at reduced rates and APYs. Visit a branch for more information. Fees could reduce the earnings on the account. A penalty may be imposed for withdrawals before maturity. Rates published subject to change. If you have any questions or need current rate information on your accounts, please call (775) 882-2060.
Greater Nevada Financial Services also has a wide variety of investment options. Click here for more information.