- New! Holiday CD specials. See below for rate specials.
- Excellent earnings compared to standard savings rates
- Terms from 3 months to 5 years
- Higher rates for longer terms and larger balances
- $1,000 minimum to open
- Penalty for early withdrawal
- Can be used as collateral for a Greater Nevada loan
- Each member’s total deposits, including CDs, are federally insured to $250,000
- Available to commerical members, too
We will notify you a month in advance of the certificate maturing so you can decide whether to renew the certificate, cash in, transfer funds to another account, or invest otherwise.
Rates effective December 10, 2018
||Minimum Balance $1,000 Rate
||Minimum Balance $1,000 APY1
||Minimum Balance $50,000 Rate
||Minimum Balance $50,000 APY1
Click here to check out a complete list of rates and more specials.
1APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Certificate rates remain fixed for the term of the certificate. Unless otherwise paid, dividends will be credited to your account and compounded every month. If interest is deposited into a different account, Non-Compounding Certificate of Deposit earn .25% less than APYs disclosed for compounding products. Fees could reduce the earnings on the account. A penalty may be imposed for withdrawals before maturity. Rates published subject to change. If you have any questions or need current rate information on your accounts, please call (775) 882-2060.
Greater Nevada Financial Services also has a wide variety of investment options. Click here for more information.