Use Greater Nevada's ITMs to conveniently conduct your banking far beyond the scope of typical ATMs:
- Make up to $1,500 in cash deposits or withdrawals, with or without your debit card.
- Deposit checks, or cash checks and receive exact change.
- Choose which dollar bill types ($50’s, $20’s, or $5’s) when making a withdrawal with Bill Mix technology.
- Make loan payments, including Greater Nevada auto, RV and personal loans and lines of credit, as well as business and mortgage loans.
- Make change for cash.
- Process branch coin machine receipts.
- Get answers to general inquiries.
- Transfer funds between accounts.
- Maintain your Greater Nevada accounts, including but not limited to address changes and phone number updates, ordering debit cards and checks, and unlocking online banking access.
Plus, ITMs offer extended Member Service hours: 7AM - 7PM, Monday-Friday and from 9AM - 5PM on Saturdays. Visit our locations page to see if your local GNCU branch features ITM technology. To learn more, click here to visit the ITM FAQ page.
For additional member service or assistance with your Greater Nevada Credit Union accounts, contact us. See a complete list of fee-free ATM locations.
Watch our ITM Video to See How They Work!