How to Get Started with GNCU's Mobile Banking
To get started with free mobile banking, make sure you've enrolled in Greater Nevada Credit Union’s eBranch online banking. Then download and install the free app from the Google Play or Apple App Store and login with your eBranch information. Now you’re ready to:
- Access mobile banking from your mobile phone or PDA* any time
- View instant balances without needing to log in
- Use Touch ID for secure and faster log in (Touch ID can only be used for one account per device. Fingerprint capability must be available on the mobile device to use Touch ID.)
- Pay bills and securely do your banking from anywhere - watch our video tutorials on how to get started with ePay, GNCU's online bill pay
- Transfer funds between financial institutions or other members
- Use PopMoney® to send money to family, friends or anyone for a small fee**.
- Receive account alerts
- Deposit checks
Conveniently and securely deposit checks*** directly from your iPhone®, iPad®, Android Phone™ or Android tablet with Greater Nevada Credit Union’s mobile banking app. It’s easy!
- Endorse the back of your check with your signature, the words “GNCU mobile Deposit Only” and your account number.
- Log into the mobile banking app on your iPhone®, iPad®, Android Phone™, or Android tablet
- Click on Deposit in the bottom area and choose New mobile deposit
- Choose the account in which you would like to make the deposit
- Enter the Check amount, and then follow the instructions for taking photos of both the front of the check, and the endorsed back of the check.
- Do not destroy your paper check until you have received confirmation that the check has successfully posted.
*Your mobile device must be web enabled to utilize mobile banking. Greater Nevada does not charge any fees for using mobile banking, eBranch, or ePay. However, any fees your cell phone service provider normally charges still apply. **Delivery fee may vary when using PopMoney.
***Deposits successfully submitted by 2:00 pm PT , Monday - Friday, will be available after 5:30 pm PT the same business day. See our Funds Availability Policy for complete details. There's a maximum daily deposit limit of $10,000 per day. Funds may not be available for immediate withdrawal.