Start Here with Free eBranch Online Banking
eBranch online banking is free for all Greater Nevada Credit Union members. Once enrolled, you can easily and securely access your accounts 24/7.
- View account balances and histories, pending debit card transactions, current stop payments, and other information.
- Pay bills, make loan payments and send money to family and friends.
- Know that Greater Nevada also offers the highest level of security with all of our digital banking products. Click here to learn more.
Enroll in for eBranch online banking now, or watch the online banking and ePay online bill pay videos for guided tutorials. You may also visit our FAQ page for answers to common questions or contact a Greater Nevada Credit Union member service representative during regular business hours at (800) 421-6674 for assistance.
Tip: Set up account alerts in eBranch in the "Account Services" tab. Select alerts via text to your mobile phone* or your email and select which alerts you would like to receive, such as cleared checks, account withdrawals, loan payments due, and more.
Download the Free Mobile Banking App
Once enrolled in eBranch, you can download GNCU’s free and secure mobile banking app*, available from any cell smart phone or PDA**.
- Check balances, pay bills, deposit checks, transfer funds and more!
Download and install the app from Google Play™ or the Apple App Store® now.
Learn More about Mobile Banking
Tip: Use PopMoney® to send money to family, friends or anyone conveniently from your device.
*Greater Nevada does not charge any fees for using mobile banking, eBranch, or ePay. However, any fees your cell phone service provider normally charges still apply. **Your mobile device must be web-enabled to utilize mobile banking.
Set Up ePay Online Bill Pay
Once enrolled in eBranch, enjoy the benefits of ePay online bill pay. It’s easy to set up automatic payments and bill reminders, transfer funds, pay family and friends and more. Plus, you have the option of using ePay from your computer or mobile device.
ePay is located in the top 'Payments' tab in eBranch, and you can simply follow the instructions to get yourself set up.
Tip: Watch the ePay online bill pay videos for guided tutorials and more information about taking full advantage of the time-saving and peace-of-mind features in ePay.
eBranch Account Alerts
Account alerts are like your own personal assistant. Choose the alerts you want and get notified by email or text so that you can stay on top of your account activity at Greater Nevada. Set up alerts for:
- Account withdrawals
- Cleared checks
- Loan payments due
- Overdraft protection
- Transactions over a specific amount
- Non-sufficient funds
- And more!
It’s easy to get started. Simply login to eBranch and choose the "Account Services" tab. Then select alerts via text to your mobile phone* or your email and select which alerts you would like to receive.
Once your text alerts are activated, you can also access your account via text with simple commands such as BAL to check your balance, ATM + Street or Zip Code for ATM locations near you, and HIST + Account (e.g., C1) for history of transactions.
Visa® Purchase Alerts
You can also get added protection for your Greater Nevada Visa debit card with text and email alerts for your individual card transactions in-store, online and over the phone.
Click here to learn more.
*Standard fees may apply. Check with your carrier for details.
Paper statements can get lost in the mail or buried in stacks of other paper. Make your life easier by going paperless and signing up for free eStatements from Greater Nevada Credit Union.
- Get your statements earlier and avoid having them lost or stolen.
- View or download your statements anytime.
Once logged into eBranch, from the “Accounts” tab select the “Statements” option from the left hand menu screen to sign up for eStatements. Or contact a Greater Nevada Credit Union member service representative during regular business hours at (800) 421-6674 for assistance.
Tip: If you’re taking advantage of Aspire or Rock checking at Greater Nevada Credit Union, make sure you’re signed up for eStatements as part of the eligibility requirements to avoid fees and get your rewards.
Additional Convenient Ways to do Your Banking
- Easily pay family and friends with person-to-person e-payments via PopMoney®. Learn more.
- Enjoy extended member service hours through Greater Nevada's Interactive Teller Machines (ITMs). Learn more.
- Make secure, effortless payments without your card using an array of compatible mobile wallets. Learn more.
- Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page to get answers to common questions regarding our digital banking products. Click here to visit the FAQ page.