You want a quick and easy online business banking solution that fits your business, your busy schedule, and all your transactional needs. GNCU's Business eBranch online and mobile banking delivers.
*If you would like to get more information about these services, please contact GNCU Commercial Services online or at (775) 882-2060.
- Quick Links layout coming soon! The Quick Links layout is coming to the Business eBranch mobile app to give users an even easier way to navigate from the home screen to quickly jump to one of the following tasks: Mobile Deposit, Funds Transfer, Bill Pay, and Loan Payments.
- Assign users and control levels to have greater control of who has access to your accounts, such as accountants, managers, and staff.
- View real-time account and loan information. Quick view feature coming soon! Users who enable this upcoming new function will be able to see account balances for up to five accounts with just the press of a button at the login screen. Stay tuned for more information on availability.
- Authentication at login and when releasing ACH/wire transfers (dual authentication available).
- Peace of mind with security alerts and messages for system changes and transaction activity through email and text. Push notifications feature coming soon! Users who enable this upcoming new function will be able to receive security alerts via push notifications through the mobile app. Stay tuned for more information on availability.
- *Initiate wire transfers to send money domestically or internationally.
- *Easily manage ACH payments, receipts, and payroll.
- External transfers allows you to deposit and withdrawal money from accounts you own at other financial institutions.
- Sentinel security feature coming soon! Sentinel monitors and analyzes your company's transactional and user data in real time to identify suspicious transactions, and suspends them before they take place.
- CardSwap helps maintain your card information on registered sites from one convenient location.
- Utilize the bill pay system to help manage your payments. Sign up for eBills, set up reoccurring payments and more.
- Generate transaction reports that allow you to stay up-to-date of activity on your account. Reports can be customized and delivered via email or within your online banking session.
- Utilize mobile deposit to capture your money easily and securily.
- Order more checks as needed.
- Receive free electronic statement delivery to help cut down on paper use.