Notice of Business Online Banking Changes: GNCU's new Business eBranch launches on January 29! As part of the transition, commercial members will not have access to online banking after 8:00 p.m. on January 24 until 6:30 a.m. on January 29. We recommend scheduling or making any necessary changes to bill pay before January 24. For assistance while we convert to the new Business eBranch, please call (800) 421-6674 or stop by your local GNCU branch. We apologize for any inconvenience; though we can’t wait to introduce you to an even greater way to bank online!
- Access a user friendly interface that’s also QuickBooks compatible
- View real-time account information and create payment entries through our bill pay feature
- Assign account nicknames, and set up account alerts
- Perform one-time or recurring transfers to your commercial accounts
- Get extra protection and peace of mind with customized account access; authentication at login and when releasing ACH/wire transfers (dual authentication available), security alerts for system changes and transaction activity and secure messages
- Order checks online
- Get free electronic statement delivery
- Review account and loan information
- Detect check fraud
Cash Management Features in Online Banking
- Originate direct transfers (ACH) upon approval
- Move funds between your business accounts
- Initiate wire transfers
- Pay bills
- Assign users and control levels
- Generate transaction reports
- Provides detailed reports of transactions originated
You want a quick and easy online business banking solution that fits your business, your busy schedule, and all your transactional needs.
GNCU's upcoming Business eBranch online and mobile banking will deliver your needs in a simple, secure, and seamless interface with the same experience regardless of the device you are using, including smartphones, tablets, and desktops.
- ACH. Easily manage ACH payments, receipts, and payroll.
- Wires. Send money domestically and internationally, right from your digital device. Please contact Commercial Services for incoming foreign wire instructions.
- Mobile Banking. Convenient banking, including mobile deposits, from any device.
- CardSwap. Maintain your card information on registered sites from one convenient location.
At GNCU, we understand that security is crucial to your business and your customers. Rest assured that Business eBranch provides multi-layered security that includes risk and fraud analytics, multi-factor authentication, user rights controls, and more.
Stay tuned for more information!