We understand that you don’t always want to make a trip to a branch. That’s why we made Digital Banking easy to use so you can bank anytime, anywhere you’d like. Whether you’re on a desktop or using the Greater Nevada Mobile app, GNCU’s Digital Banking platform gives you 24/7 control of your accounts.
Mobile & Online Banking
Greater Nevada Digital Banking
Digital Banking Features
GNCU’s Digital Banking platform gives you the tools to quickly and easily access your account information and manage your money how you want with a customizable banking experience.
- View real-time account and loan information. You can use the Quick Balance feature to see account balances for up to five accounts with just the press of a button at the login screen.
- Enjoy peace of mind with Account Alerts for to track transaction activity through push notification, email, and text.
- Take an active role in your financial wellness through My Credit Health, a powerful one-stop-shop to access your credit score, full credit report, credit monitoring, financial tips, and more. All of this without impacting your credit score, and all online.
- Send money to family and friends through Zelle®.
- External Transfers allows you to deposit and withdrawal money from accounts you own at other financial institutions.
- CardSwap helps maintain your card information on registered sites from one convenient location. When your debit cards change, login to update merchants instantly.
- Use the Bill Pay feature to help manage your recurring payments. Sign up for eBills, set up recurring payments and more.
- Generate transaction reports that allow you to stay up to date on activity on your account. Reports can be customized and delivered via email or within your active session.
- Deposit checks easily and securely with your camera using our mobile deposit feature.
- Order more checks as needed.
- Receive free electronic statement delivery (eStatements) to help cut down on paper use.
- Update your personal information, such as email addresses, phone number, and complete an address change.
- Business members have access to additional features.
Account alerts are like your own personal assistant who’s always on the job! Choose the alerts you want and get notified by push notification, email, or text so that you can stay on top of your account activity at Greater Nevada.
- Account Alerts notifies you when your balance hits a threshold that you select.
- History Alerts notifies you when a debit, credit, check or description with an amount you choose has posted to your account.
- Online Transaction Alerts gives you a status update of when transactions such as check orders, external transfers, funds transfers, and stop payments have changed.
- New Reminder Alerts notifies you of anything you want to remember, from a meeting to a birthday.
Manage Your Alerts:
- Login to your account.
- Select “Account Management” from the main menu.
- Select “Alerts”.
- Select “+New Alert” and follow the prompts to create your new alert.
Enabling Push Notification Alerts to Your Phone:
- Login to your account through the Greater Nevada Mobile app.
- Select “Account Management” from the main menu.
- Select “Push Notifications” and follow the prompts to enroll.
My Credit Health
Take an active role in your financial wellness through Greater Nevada’s My Credit Health. Powered by SavvyMoney, a leader in comprehensive credit score solutions, My Credit Health is a free feature fully integrated within Greater Nevada Digital Banking offering a powerful one-stop-shop to access your credit score, credit monitoring, credit score simulator, financial tips, and more. All of this without impacting your credit score, and all online.
My Credit Health is packed with features and benefits including:
- Daily access to your Transunion credit score
- Real-time credit monitoring alerts
- Credit score simulator
- Personalized credit report
- Special credit offers
- Financial wellness tips to help you Live Greater
Click the button below to learn more about My Credit Health, including steps to enroll and frequently asked questions (FAQs).
Zelle® is a convenient way to send money right from your mobile banking app or online banking account. With Zelle®, it’s easy to send – and receive – money.
FAST – Money is sent from your account into theirs typically in minutes.1
SAFE – With the security you already know and trust from Greater Nevada Credit Union.
EASY – Send money to almost anyone you know and trust using only their email address or U.S. mobile phone number.2
Send and receive money with Zelle® – right from our mobile app. Click the button below to learn more.
Please Note: Zelle® is currently only available for personal members with a GNCU checking account.
Enroll to Receive eStatements
Paper statements can get lost in the mail or buried in stacks of other paper. Make your life easier by going paperless and signing up for free eStatements from Greater Nevada Credit Union.
- Get your statements earlier and avoid having them lost or stolen. You’ll receive a monthly email notification as soon as new statements become available.
- View or download your statements anytime.
Steps to Enroll in eStatements:
- Login to your account.
- Select “Statements” from the main menu.
- Select “Enrollment” and follow the prompts to enroll.
You may also call our Member Resource Center at (800) 421-6674 for assistance.
Please Note: If you are unable to view your eStatements, please ensure you are not a joint account owner as you will not be able to access eStatements. This feature is only available for the primary member account owner number.
To deposit checks from your mobile device:
- Endorse the back of your check with your signature, the words “GNCU Mobile Deposit Only” and your account number.
- Log into the Greater Nevada Mobile app on your mobile device.
- Click on Deposit in the bottom area and choose Deposit a check.
- Choose the account in which you would like to make the deposit.
- Enter the check amount, then follow the instructions for taking photos of both the front and the endorsed back of the check.
- Do not destroy your paper check until you have received confirmation that the check has successfully posted to your Greater Nevada account.
- You can view mobile deposit history under deposit a check for the last 30 days. Here you can see accepted, pending and any failed deposits along with images.
Please note: Deposits successfully submitted by 1:30 PM PT on Monday – Friday will be available after 4:00 PM PT the same business day. Deposits made after 1:30 PM PT on Monday – Friday, and all day on Saturday and Sunday, will be available after 4:00 PM PT on the next business day. Please do not resubmit a deposited check through another way, such as an ATM, as this will delay your deposit. See the Funds Availability Policy in our latest Account Terms and Fees Schedule for complete details. There’s a maximum daily deposit limit of $10,000 per day. Funds may not be available for immediate withdrawal.
Troubleshooting tips for Mobile Deposit:
- Make sure the check is not in foreign currency
- The check cannot exceed $10,000
- The check must be fully endorsed based on instructions above
If your mobile deposit is not posted or working: As a best practice, users should always go to the “Deposit History” tab on the app after making a mobile deposit. If the deposit was successfully submitted, it will be shown on that screen as “Pending”. If users do not see the deposit in Deposit History, the deposit was not successful and needs to be attempted again. You can also look at the “Failed” tab to verify if a deposit was not accepted after processing.
Bill Pay & Discovery
It’s easy to set up automatic payments and bill reminders on your desktop or mobile device. You can manually enter in the vendor’s information, or take advantage of Bill Discovery.
This feature analyzes our secured billing network to identify recurring bills to you. If any are found, then you can easily add them to your Bill Pay in a few simple steps. Bill Discovery also continues to search for additional bills on an ongoing basis. When new bills are found, then you will be notified and can add them to your Bill Pay.
Digital Banking Troubleshooting
Why do I have to put in my Secure Access Code (SAC) every time I login? Why is my device not registering?
You may have this problem because you have set your browser to clear your cookies and/or cache after you close the program.
You can learn more about cookies and caches for each browser through these links:
Supported Web Browsers & Operating Systems
To ensure the highest level of support and security for your online and mobile banking, please use one the following web browsers (current and previous two versions) for access:
- Google Chrome (Recommended; Windows and Mac OS X)
- Mozilla Firefox (Windows and Mac OS X)
- Microsoft Edge (Windows Only)
- Apple Safari (Mac OS X Only)
Any web browser not listed above, plus all versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer, may be blocked from accessing online banking.
To ensure the highest level of support and security for the Greater Nevada mobile app, please make sure your smartphone is using the minimum required operating system version.
GNCU supports the two most recent versions of Apple iOS and Google Android OS. Click below to check the most current version of each smartphone operating system:
You can browse through our various frequently asked questions (FAQs), and if you can’t find an answer, then you can contact our Member Resource Center online by submitting a question through that feature. You can also call us at (775) 882-2060 or (800) 421-6674, or you can stop by one of our branches and we’ll be happy to help you out (appointments are available).
1 Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle®.
2 Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle®.
3 Processing times for bill payment will vary based on whether payment is sent electronically or via check.
Zelle® and the Zelle® related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.