If you share our passion to help more people Live Greater, then we’d like to talk! Becoming a Greater Nevadan is more than just employment—it’s your first step to a Greater career. Take a minute to get to know us, then search our open career opportunities.
Before We Get Into the Specifics, Let’s Focus on the Bigger Picture of Greater Nevada and What Makes a Greater Nevadan
At Greater Nevada, our passion is helping more people Live Greater. When we say “people,” we mean every single person we interact with, from our team members to our community members.
Basically, we CARE about our Core Values:
- We Care Genuinely.
- We build relationships, because we know that we’re Greater together.
- We Stay Trustworthy as we serve our communities.
- “Be Bright” rings in our ears as we find custom solutions that meet our members’ needs.
- We Inspire One Another, our members, and our communities to re-imagine what Living Greater can be.
- In every moment, we Enjoy the Experience. It’s what has made the last 70 years Greater and what we carry into the future as we continue to serve our communities.
These values have guided us to become the largest Nevada-based credit union to touch the lives of more than 88,100 members and thousands upon thousands of people throughout our communities through our philanthropic and volunteer work.
The CARE Deal From Greater Nevada
Compensation & Benefits
We offer Greater pay and benefits, including:
- Competitive compensation and incentive pay
- Competitive Medical, dental, vision plans
- Health Savings Account (HSA) contributions
- Supplemental insurance and life insurance plans
- 401(k)/Roth match (Safe Harbor)
- Paid time off: Including vacation and sick time, paid holidays in addition to 2 floating holidays, and sabbatical leave after 7 years of employment
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid time to volunteer and make a contribution to the community
- Special access to Greater Nevada Field and University of Nevada athletic events
- Employee appreciation events throughout the year
- Local discounts for parks, events, and other services
- Employee product and service discounts
We strive to be an environment where you can grow into your career, without having to leave the Greater Nevada family. So, we offer extensive training and development opportunities for each employee. Our continuous coaching culture allows for more direct and regular performance feedback, as well as compensation reviews.
We invest time, energy, and resources to find creative, memorable, and fun ways to deliver employee recognition that celebrates each Greater Nevadan’s successes.
Nobody wants to come to work at a place that’s dull and filled with drudgery all day long. Part of our side of the deal is ensuring you have a great place to work and great people to work with.
Our CARE Deal Goes Both Ways – Here’s What We Expect From Each Team Member
Greater Nevadans know how to do their job and do it well. When they’re unsure, they know how to access the resources available to help them accomplish great things.
We don’t expect team members to plaster a fake smile on their faces every day. What we do expect is for them to bring their best attitude to work and strive for greatness.
We put a lot of emphasis on building strong relationships with members, clients, coworkers, and the communities that we serve. Why? Because those connections enable us to live our passion of Helping More People Live Greater, and we know we can only do it together.
We ask each Greater Nevadan to be productive, efficient, and successful at the work they do
Explore Career Opportunities at the Greater Nevada Family of Companies
Greater Nevada is more than just a credit union. We also offer various other services through our credit union service organizations (CUSOs). Greater Nevada Mortgage (GNM) provides local, customized mortgage origination and servicing to help clients Move to Greater throughout Nevada and California. Greater Commercial Lending (GCL) focuses on helping entire communities Live Greater by facilitating access to capital to growing economies across the entire nation and territories. Take a look at each, and let us know which position fits your career goals best. Greater Nevada Financial Services (GNFS) helps simplify the complex for their clients’ investment strategies.
If you experience any issues when applying online or have general questions, please click the button below to email us at GreaterCareers@gncu.net.