Before you depart on your next adventure, let us know where you will be headed so we can put a travel alert on your GNCU Visa debit card in order to prevent any possible security issues and to help prevent any fraudulent activity.
You can also use the “Travel Notices” feature in the GNCU Cards app to make sure debit card purchases are accepted at your destination when traveling.
Domestic & Overseas Travel Notifications
Out of area and overseas transactions can sometimes result in blocked transactions. To help prevent this from happening, by letting us know where you are traveling, we can make note on your account so those processing your transactions do not end up blocking them.
Please let Greater Nevada know of your travel plans by calling (800) 421-6674. The representative(s) you speak with will complete a travel notification form on your behalf by answering a few basic questions.
- Travelers: John and Jane Smith
- Depart: 07/04/11
- Return: 07/17/11
- Countries: Ireland, France
- Cell Phone: (123) 456-7890
- Visa Cards: One debit card ending in 1234
Information to Take with You
- Card Member Security Telephone Numbers: Within the US (844) 404-8472 or Outside the US +1 (909) 941-1034
- Debit Card Questions: GNCU Member Resource Center at (775) 882-2060 or (800) 421-6674
- Visa Assistance: Within the US (800) 847-2911 or Outside the US +1 (410) 581-9994
Please do not hesitate to contact the Credit Union!