Greater Nevada Credit Union members have access to a network of surcharge-free ATMs and interactive teller machines (ITMs) nationwide. Use our interactive map to find one closest to you.
ATM & ITM Locations
Find a Fee-Free One Near You
Search Interactive Map
What’s an ITM?
Greater Convenience For You
Through advanced technology, Greater Nevada’s interactive teller machines (ITMs) offer the convenience of regular ATMs, with the extra ability to video chat with a Member Service Representative over extended banking hours to conduct many banking needs. Click here to see if your local GNCU branch features ITM technology.
Mon. – Fri.: 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Sat.: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Make up to $2,000 in cash deposits or withdrawals.
- Deposit checks, or cash checks and receive exact change.
- Choose which dollar bill types ($50’s, $20’s, or $5’s) when making a withdrawal with Bill Mix technology.
- Make loan payments, including Greater Nevada auto, RV and personal loans and lines of credit, as well as business and mortgage loans.
- Make change for cash.
- Process branch coin machine receipts.
- Get answers to general inquiries.
- Transfer funds between accounts.
- Maintain your Greater Nevada accounts, including but not limited to address changes and phone number updates, ordering debit cards and checks, and unlocking online banking access.