Do you want to take advantage of better rates, fewer fees, and more services? You can become a member/owner of GNCU and start living greater if you:
- Live or work in any county within the State of Nevada; or
- Are related to a current member by blood, adoption or marriage, and live in the same household.
Starting your membership with GNCU requires a one-time $5 membership fee and opening a Share Savings account with a minimum $5 deposit. You can remain a member for life, as long as your accounts remain in good standing.
Ready to begin your Greater Nevada Credit Union membership? Simply do one of the following:
- Open and fund your account(s) online; or
- Visit your nearest GNCU branch. We have branches across northern Nevada, including: Reno, Sparks, Carson City, Gardnerville / Minden, Dayton, Ely, Elko, Fernley, and West Wendover.
- To offer GNCU membership as a benefit to your employees, simply call (775) 882-2060 or (800) 421-6674.
We look forward to welcoming you into our family and providing you with the many benefits of Greater Nevada Credit Union membership!