Get Rewarded with Your Checking Account
*Qualifying for rewards and having the $10 monthly service charge waived is easy. Simply do the following during each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 15 debit card purchases post and clear
- Have one Direct Deposit post and clear
- Receive online eStatements
Rock Checking for students with even more perks:
- No Direct Deposit requirement to earn rewards
- Monthly service charge is reduced to $3 and can still be easily waived by meeting the monthly requirements of 9 debit card purchases and receiving online eStatements
- Available to those students who are 14 - 24 years of age
If you don't meet the requirements during one monthly qualification cycle, no rewards will be earned and the service charge will apply. But don't worry! You can get back to earning the rewards the very next monthly qualification cycle.
How to Use Your Amazon, iTunes and Google Play Rewards
**Up to $140 in iTunes® or Amazon.com®, or Google Play™ purchase reimbursements based on up to $10 in reimbursements each qualifying month and a onetime $20 sign-up bonus reimbursement. Monthly qualifications are 15 debit card purchases must post and clear, one direct deposit received, and account statements delivered via eStatements. $20 bonus is additional reimbursement within first month account is open if qualifications are met. Other rewards received when monthly qualifications are met include ATM fee rebates and waiver of the $10 monthly service fee. "Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first of the month and ending one day prior to the last day of the month (ex. July 31-August 30 for August statement). iTunes® , Amazon.com®, and Google Play™ are not affiliated with this account. Membership requirements apply. Available to personal accounts only.
Federally insured by NCUA