A PLOC from GNCU is the perfect option for members looking for flexible funding for a variety of different uses. These could include debt consolidation, overdraft protection, and personal needs like a destination vacation or unexpected life event.
PLOCs differ from traditional loans. With a traditional loan, once it has been repaid, the loan is closed and you would need to reapply to receive money again in the future. With a personal line of credit, however, your available balance is renewed upon every payment received, similar to a credit card account. On top of that, you only pay interest on the amount you’ve used! Benefits of a PLOC include:
Check out our current rates
- Simple application process and local decision making.
- Easy access to funds by check, debit card, online banking, or phone banking.
- Use funds as needed, and only pay interest on what is used.
- Can be set up as overdraft protection.
- Debt Protection available to pay loan if you are unable to make payments.
. To apply for a PLOC, simply do one of the following:
If a fixed-amount loan is more suitable to your needs, please visit our Personal Loans page here
Do you own a home and looking for a flexible funding that could utilize your home’s equity? Learn more about a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) from GNCU