- Free digital banking with features including the latest in security with multi-factor authentication access, account alerts via email/text/push notifications, send money to family and friends through Zelle®, remote check deposit, bill payment services through Bill Pay, and much more.
- Free eStatements
- Free Visa® debit card with access to more than 30,000 fee-free ATMs nationwide - plus mobile wallet compatibility and EMV chip technology!
- Free Visa debit card manager app to receive activity alerts, block certain types of purchases, turn your card on/off, travel notices, and more. Download the GNCU Cards app today.
- Free transactions at any GNCU branch and at more than 5,000 shared credit union branches nationwide.
- Free 24-hour telephone banking available.
- No minimum balance requirement.
- Most GNCU branches can create instant issue Visa debit cards on-the-spot.
- Order checks easily online.
- It's very easy to make the switch.
The low $5 monthly service charge can be easily waived with just one of the following:
- Have at least 6 debit card purchases post and clear per monthly qualification cycle; or
- 10 or more years of membership; or
- Member is age 65 years or older
Compare Greater Nevada checking accounts here.
Monthly qualifications for waiver of the monthly service fee are 6 debit card purchases must post and clear, 10 years of membership, or member is age 65 years or older. "Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first of the month and ending one day prior to the last day of the month (ex. July 31 - August 30 for August statement). Transactions may take one or more business days from the transaction date to post to an account from the date the transaction is made. Membership requirements apply. Available to personal accounts only.