Payment Saver Auto Loan Program
The Payment Saver program combines the flexibility and ownership of conventional financing with the low cost of leasing. Plus, on average GNCU members paid $134 less per month1 with a Payment Saver Loan than they would have with a traditional auto loan.
- Most current and up to five-year old used cars, vans and light trucks qualify
- Future year, current year, and up to five year used vehicles can be financed for 24-72 months
- Competitive rates and flexible terms
- No security deposit
- No upfront first or last payment
- Option to sell, trade, finance or return vehicle at program's end
- No early payoff penalty
- Up to 100% financing with no money down
- Mileage options of 12, 15, and 18 thousand miles* per year available
- Extended warranty, GAP, Credit, Life & Disability, and Auto Insurance available
Credit Rebuilder Program
First Time Buyer Program
GNCU Auto Loans
*Mileage options apply only if you return vehicle at program end. Other fees and conditions may apply.
Based on Payment Saver Auto Loans funded by Greater Nevada Credit Union in October 2017.