Whether you want to dispute a transaction that happened in error or a fraudulent purchase on your card, it's important to begin the reporting process as soon as possible. Start by reviewing our various forms below and choose the one that best fits your scenario. Upon completing the form, either drop it off at your local Greater Nevada branch or email it to us at email@example.com.
- Fraudulent Dispute Form - For fraudulent purchases on your debit card
- Non-Fraudulent Dispute Form - To dispute an ATM or debit card transaction that was posted incorrectly
- Affidavit of Forgery of Checks - Fraudulent use of checks (stolen, lost, and fake checks using your account information)
- Phone Transfer Dispute Form - If you did not authorize a phone transfer, fill out this form to dispute the transaction
- ACH Dispute Form - To dispute a third party using your account and routing number. This can be used for both fraudulent and non-fraudulent instances.
- Example of a Fraudulent ACH Dispute: Someone using your account information to make payments without your permission or knowledge.
- Example of a Non-Fraudulent ACH Dispute: A company you wanted to pay took the wrong amount from your account, or charged more than once.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to call our Fraud hotline at (775) 334-8635, Monday through Friday from 9 AM - 6 PM.
Alerting GNCU of Lost or Stolen Cards
If your personal debit card or credit card is lost or stolen
, please call GNCU immediately at (866) 446-6805 to block and reissue your card. For business cards please call (877) 203-5815.
If you have lost or stolen checks, please call GNCU at (775) 334-8635, Monday through Friday from 9 AM - 6 PM, to stop payments and prevent fraud. If you need to stop a payment that is not fraud related, click here to watch our tutorial and learn how.
Suspect Your Information Has Been Compromised?
If you think that any of your account information is compromised, please call GNCU at (775) 334-8635, Monday through Friday from 9 AM - 6 PM, to place a block on your account.
Let us Know When You'll be Traveling
Traveling? Please call (800) 421-6674 to let us know your travel dates and where you will be going. Spare yourself the possibility of having your card frozen due to unexpected activity.