You can use P.A.T. to:
- Check balances
- Transfer funds
- Request a stop payment
- Make loan payments
- Activate your electronic wallet
- Activate and PIN your GNCU debit cards
- Speak to a member service representative
- And more
To use P.A.T. you need a personal identification number (PIN). If you do not yet have a P.A.T. PIN, please call (775) 882-2060 or (800) 421-6674.
If you're a current P.A.T. user, please call any of the following numbers to use P.A.T.
- Northwest Nevada: (775) 885-0924
- Toll Free: (800) 421-6674, Press *, Press 1
- Main Number: (775) 882-2060, Press *, Press 1