Why Wait to Renovate?
Boost your borrowing power with home equity ﬁnancing that’s based on your home’s future value. This special renovation ﬁnancing option could be the perfect way to kick oﬀ your big project, sooner.
- Build a beautiful new kitchen
- Transform a ﬁxer-upper or make essential repairs
- Create an in-law suite or nursery
How it Works
RenoFi Home Renovation Loan or Home Equity Line of Credit… Which is Better for You?
RenoFi Renovation Loan
Is RenoFi right for your project? Connect with a RenoFi Advisor today.
Approved home improvements, especially larger projects
Based on the future value of your home (after the renovation)
Newer homeowners who are still building up their equity
Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
Is a traditional HELOC the way to go? We’ve got you covered.
Home improvements and many other needs (e.g., debt consolidation and big purchases)
Based on your current home equity
Homeowners who already have substantial equity
Benefits of a RenoFi Home Renovation Loan
- Get the funds you need for the whole project — up to 90% of your home’s post-renovation value (up to $250,000).1
- Enjoy the flexibility of a Home Equity Line of Credit and a competitive rate.
- Skip the hassles of a construction loan. No need to worry about draws, inspections, and extra headaches.
- Avoid refinancing. If you’ve already locked in a great rate on your first mortgage, you can keep it.
- Pre-Qualify: Fill out our form to inquiry directly with a RenoFi Advisor. Your RenoFi advisor will handle all paperwork and also vet the contractor. Applicants must be a GNCU member, or be eligible for membership, to qualify.
- Approval: If everything gets approved by RenoFi in partnership with Greater Nevada’s Lending team, then your loan is funded.
- Renovate! Start your project with the approved contractor, and Greater Nevada Credit Union will service your loan.
See if a RenoFi Home Renovation Loan is Right for You
Please fill out all of the fields below so that a RenoFi Advisor may follow up directly with you. All information is shared only with RenoFi and GNCU.
RenoFi Home Renovation Loan Inquiry
1 The maximum amount borrowed for the renovation and any other mortgages cannot exceed 90% of the property’s value after the renovation. Loans available for 1- to 4-family owner-occupied primary residences. Ineligible properties include investment properties, co-ops, mobile homes, and manufactured houses. Homeowner’s property insurance is required. Flood insurance may be required. Fees and changes may apply. All loans subject to approval.