New! Cash Back Checking
Now you can qualify* to earn 1% every month on up to $1,000 of purchases made using your Greater Nevada Credit Union Visa® debit card.
Plus, all GNCU checking accounts come with these great benefits:
- Free online banking through eBranch, including account alerts
- Free mobile banking and remote check deposit
- Free online and mobile bill payment service through ePay
- Free eStatements
- Visa® debit card with free access to more than 30,000 ATMs - plus mobile wallet compatibility and EMV chip technology!
- Free Visa debit card manager app to set alerts, turn your card on/off, a Location Match feature for easier purchases when traveling and more. Download the GNCU Cards app today
- Free transactions at more than 5,000 credit union branches nationwide
- Free 24-hour telephone banking
- No minimum balance requirement
- Order checks online
Make the switch to Cash Back Checking today.
Also Available — Free Student Checking with the Option to Earn Cash Back**
GNCU Student Cash Back Checking requires no minimum balance, has no monthly service charge, and it’s easy to qualify for $10 cash back each month. That's $120 per year!
Compare Greater Nevada checking accounts here.
*Up to $10 in cash back monthly based on 1% cash back on all signature and pin based swipes on the first $1,000 in point of sales transactions per month (when qualifications are met). Monthly qualifications are 9 debit card purchases must post and clear, one direct deposit received, and account statements delivered via eStatements. Other rewards received when monthly qualifications are met include out-of-network ATM fee rebates up to $15 per month and waiver of the $10 monthly service fee.
**Student Cash Back Checking is available to students enrolled in school, age 14-24. Students must be available to present a student ID or substitute evidence of enrollment. Up to $10 in cash back monthly based on 1% cash back on all signature and pin based swipes on the first $1,000 in point of sales transactions per month, the monthly qualifications are 6 debit card purchases must post and clear and account statements must be delivered via eStatements.
"Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first of the month and ending one day prior to the last day of the month (ex. July 31-August 30 for August statement). Transactions may take one or more business days from the transaction date to post to an account from the date the transaction is made. Membership requirements apply. Available to personal accounts only.