New! Cash Back Checking
Now you can qualify* to earn 1% every month on up to $1,000 of purchases made using your Greater Nevada Credit Union Visa® debit card.
Plus, all GNCU checking accounts come with these great benefits:
- Free online banking through eBranch, including account alerts
- Free mobile banking and remote check deposit
- Free online and mobile bill payment service through ePay
- Free eStatements
- Visa® debit card with free access to more than 30,000 ATMs - plus mobile wallet compatibility and EMV chip technology!
- Free Visa debit card manager app to set alerts, turn your card on/off, a Location Match feature for easier purchases when traveling and more. Download the GNCU Cards app today
- Free transactions at more than 5,000 credit union branches nationwide
- Free 24-hour telephone banking
- No minimum balance requirement
- Order checks online
Make the switch to Cash Back Checking today.
Also Available — Free Student Checking with the Option to Earn Cash Back**
GNCU Student Cash Back Checking requires no minimum balance, has no monthly service charge, and it’s easy to qualify for $10 cash back each month. That's $120 per year!
Compare Greater Nevada checking accounts here.
*Up to $10 in cash back monthly based on 1% cash back on all signature and pin based swipes on the first $1,000 in point of sales transactions per month (when qualifications are met). Monthly qualifications are 9 debit card purchases must post and clear, one direct deposit received, and account statements delivered via eStatements. Other rewards received when monthly qualifications are met include out-of-network ATM fee rebates up to $15 per month and waiver of the $10 monthly service fee.
**Student Cash Back Checking is available to students enrolled in school, age 14-24. Students must be available to present a student ID or substitute evidence of enrollment. Up to $10 in cash back monthly based on 1% cash back on all signature and pin based swipes on the first $1,000 in point of sales transactions per month, the monthly qualifications are 6 debit card purchases must post and clear and account statements must be delivered via eStatements.