To get started with free mobile banking, make sure you've enrolled in Greater Nevada Credit Union’s eBranch online banking. Then download and install the free app from the Google Play or Apple App Store® and login with your eBranch information. Now you’re ready to:
- Access mobile banking from your mobile phone or PDA1 any time
- View instant balances without needing to log in
- Use Touch ID for secure and faster log in (Touch ID can only be used for one account per device. Fingerprint capability must be available on the mobile device to use Touch ID.)
- Easily pay bills and securely manage your money from anywhere. Utilize our Bill Capture feature to take an image of your bill and have your bill’s details quickly uploaded to the GNCU mobile banking app. Learn more about our mobile Bill Capture below.
- Transfer funds between financial institutions or other members
- Use PopMoney® to send money to family, friends or anyone for a small fee2
- Load your Greater Nevada debit card to your mobile wallet, including Apple Pay™, Samsung Pay™, Google Pay™, Fitbit Pay™, and Garmin Pay™. Click on the various tabs above for more information on each.
- Receive account alerts
- Deposit checks
: Get the most benefit out of your Visa debit cards by downloading the GNCU Cards app
in conjunction with the our eBranch mobile banking app.
Conveniently and securely deposit checks3 directly from your iPhone®, iPad®, Android Phone™ or Android tablet with Greater Nevada Credit Union’s mobile banking app. It’s easy!
- Endorse the back of your check with your signature, the words “GNCU mobile Deposit Only” and your account number.
- Log into the mobile banking app on your iPhone®, iPad®, Android Phone™, or Android tablet
- Click on Deposit in the bottom area and choose New mobile deposit
- Choose the account in which you would like to make the deposit
- Enter the Check amount, and then follow the instructions for taking photos of both the front of the check, and the endorsed back of the check. The app will automatically take a picture of your check for you thanks to the in-app camera powered by Mitek technology.
- Do not destroy your paper check until you have received confirmation that the check has successfully posted.
Bill Capture: Pay Bills via a Mobile Picture!
Quickly and easily pay your bills with GNCU Bill Capture. Simply use GNCU’s free mobile app to take a photo of your bill and automatically upload the information. Pay the bill right away or at a later time. Just follow the steps below:
- Log into the GNCU mobile banking app on your iPhone®, iPad®, Android Phone™, or Android tablet.
- Click on the “Transfer & Pay” section.
- Select “Make and manage payments” under Payments.
- Select “Pay My Contacts” and the click “Add a new contact” then capture your bill image. OR, you can choose to click on “Bill Capture”.
- After capturing an image of your bill, you will need to verify and populate any missing information.
- You can then select “Done” and pay your bill at a later time or hit the “Pay” button to finish paying your bill4.
1Your mobile device must be web enabled to utilize mobile banking. Greater Nevada does not charge any fees for using mobile banking, eBranch, or ePay. However, any fees your cell phone service provider normally charges still apply. 2Delivery fee may vary when using PopMoney.
3Deposits successfully submitted by 2:00 pm PT , Monday - Friday, will be available after 5:30 pm PT the same business day. See our Funds Availability Policy for complete details. There's a maximum daily deposit limit of $10,000 per day. Funds may not be available for immediate withdrawal.
4Processing times for bill payment will vary based on whether payment is sent electronically or via check.