Earn 4.00% APY on Qualifying Balances
Out-of-Network ATM Fee Refunds in Qualifying Months
- Earn 4.00% APY on qualifying balances up to $50,000!
- Up to $15 in out-of-network ATM fee refunds in qualifying months.
- Free digital banking with features including the latest in security with multi-factor authentication access, account alerts via email/text/push notifications, send money to family and friends through Zelle®, remote check deposit, bill payment services through Bill Pay, and much more.
- Free eStatements
- Free Visa® debit card with access to more than 30,000 fee-free ATMs nationwide - plus mobile wallet compatibility and EMV chip technology!
- Free Visa debit card manager app to receive activity alerts, block certain types of purchases, turn your card on/off, travel notices, and more. Download the GNCU Cards app today.
- Free transactions at any GNCU branch and at more than 5,000 shared credit union branches nationwide.
- Free 24-hour telephone banking available.
- No minimum balance requirement.
- Most GNCU branches can create instant issue Visa debit cards on-the-spot.
- Order checks easily online.
- It's very easy to make the switch.
Qualifying for high-yield dividends, up to $15 in out-of-network ATM fee rebates, and having the $15 monthly service charge waived is easy. Simply do the following during each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 9 debit card purchases post and clear
- Have one Direct Deposit post and clear
- Receive online eStatements
If you don't meet the requirements during one monthly qualification cycle, no rewards will be earned and the service charge will apply. But don't worry! You can get back to earning the rewards the very next monthly qualification cycle.
Compare Greater Nevada checking accounts here.
1APY (Annual Percentage Yield) effective January 1, 2023, and subject to change without notice. Aspire Checking accounts earn 4.00% APY on qualifying balances up to $50,000. Rate tiers are as follows: 4.00% APY applies to balances of $0.01 - $50,000.00 and 0.05% APY applies to balances over $50,000.00 if qualifications are met during the monthly qualification cycle. 0.05% APY applies to all balances if monthly qualifications are not met. Dividends will be credited to your account and compounded every month. Other rewards received when monthly qualifications are met include up to $15 in out-of-network ATM fee rebates and waiver of the $15 monthly service fee. Proof of ATM fees of $5 or more may be required to process fee rebate. For rebates of individual ATM fees of $5 or more, please visit a GNCU branch or call the Member Resource Center at (800) 421-6674. Monthly qualifications are 9 debit card purchases must post and clear, one direct deposit received, and account statements delivered via eStatements. "Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first of the month and ending one day prior to the last day of the month (ex. July 31 - August 30 for August statement). Transactions may take one or more business days from the transaction date to post to an account from the date the transaction is made. Fees could reduce the earnings on the account. Membership requirements apply. Available to personal accounts only.