eBranch Account Alerts
Account alerts are like your own personal assistant. Choose the alerts you want and get notified by email or text so that you can stay on top of your account activity at Greater Nevada. Set up alerts for:
- Account deposits and withdrawals
- Cleared checks
- Loan payments due
- Overdraft protection
- Transactions over a specific amount
- Non-sufficient funds
- And more!
It’s easy to get started:
1. Login to eBranch
2. Select the "Account Services" tab
3. Select "Alerts" in the left-hand navigation options
4. Choose which alerts you would like to receive by Text*, Work Email, or Home Email
5. Create Financial Alerts by Balances, Checks, and Other Transactions for the account of your choosing. Or choose to create Personal Alerts.
Example: You would like to be alerted any time an electronic deposit or withdrawal occurs. Under "Create Financial Alerts", you would choose the appropriate account and the following in the "Other Transactions" section:
Electronic funds transaction occurred
is Greater than $1.00
Once your text alerts are activated, you can also access your account via text with simple commands such as BAL to check your balance, ATM + Street or Zip Code for ATM locations near you, and HIST + Account (e.g., C1) for history of transactions.
Visa® Purchase Alerts through the GNCU Cards App
You can also get added protection for your Greater Nevada Visa debit card with text, email or push notification alerts for your individual card transactions in-store, online and over the phone when you download the GNCU Cards App.
Click here to learn more.
*Standard fees may apply. Check with your carrier for details.