If you're getting back on your feet financially, then Greater Nevada's Credit Rebuilder Program
may be just what you need for a car loan that provides both affordable payments and the opportunity to get your credit score back on track.
The credit rebuilder program qualifications include:
- No open or unpaid collection accounts, judgments or public records
- Bankruptcies must be dismissed for at least 24 months
- Foreclosures and short sales must be 2 or more years old
- Minimum cash down payment 10% (rebates and trade-equity cannot be
used to satisfy the down payment requirement)
- Minimum 12 months of continuous employment with no breaks
- Successful completion of at least one financial course (provided free by Greater Nevada Credit Union)
- Automated payments from a GNCU deposit account are required
Other credit qualifications apply, and all loans are subject to credit approval by Greater Nevada. Contact us today at (855) LIV-GR8R (548-4787) or apply now to find out how you can get the right vehicle and the right payment, while improving your financial well being.
Payment Saver Auto Loan
First Time Buyer Program
GNCU Auto Loans