How It Works.
What's the Best Way to Pay?
RenoFi Renovation Loan
|Approved home improvements, especially larger projects
||Based on the future value of your home (after the renovation)
||Newer homeowners who are still building up their equity
Is RenoFi right for your project? Connect with a RenoFi Advisor today.
Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
||Home improvements and many other needs (e.g., debt consolidation and big purchases)
||Based on your current home equity
||Homeowners who already have substantial equity
Is a traditional HELOC the way to go? We've got you covered.
BENEFITS OF RENOFI
- Get the funds you need for the whole project -- up to 90% of your home's post-renovation value (up to $500,000).*
- Enjoy the flexibility of a Home Equity Line of Credit and a competitive rate.
- Skip the hassles of a construction loan. No need to worry about draws, inspections, and extra headaches.
- Avoid refinancing. If you've already locked in a great rate on your first mortgage, you can keep it.
- Pre-Qualify: Fill out our form to inquiry directly with a RenoFi Advisor. Your RenoFi advisor will handle all paperwork and also vet the contractor. Applicants must be a GNCU member, or be eligible for membership, to qualify.
- Approval: If everything gets approved by RenoFi in partnership with Greater Nevada's Lending team, then your loan is funded.
- Renovate! Start your project with the approved contractor, and Greater Nevada Credit Union will service your loan.
See if a RenoFi Home Renovation Loan is Right for You.
Please fill out all of the fields below so that a RenoFi Advisor may follow up directly with you. All information is shared only with RenoFi and GNCU.
*The maximum amount borrowed for the renovation and any other mortgages cannot exceed 90% of the property's value after the renovation. Loans available for 1- to 4-family owner-occupied primary residences. Ineligible properties include investment properties, co-ops, mobile homes, and manufactured houses. Homeowner's property insurance is required. Flood insurance may be required. Fees and changes may apply. All loans subject to approval.