The minimum qualifications for the First-Time Buyer Program include:
Contact us today at (855) 548-4787 or apply now to find out how you can get the right vehicle and the right payment, while improving your financial well being.
- No open or unpaid collection accounts, judgments or public records.
- Minimum cash down payment is 10% (rebates and trade-equity cannot be used to
satisfy the down payment requirement).
- Minimum 12 months of continuous employment with no breaks
- Successful completion of at least one financial course (provided at no cost by Greater Nevada)
- Automated payments from a GNCU deposit account are required
190-day no pay offer is based on approved credit. Offer is available on a new auto loan, recreational loan, personal loan, and personal line of credit (PLOC) with application submitted by September 5, 2022. Loans not eligible for the offer: Payment Saver Auto Loan, mortgage loans, home equity line of credit (HELOC), Ready Loan, and credit cards. If accepted, it will extend your loan by three (3) months, and finance charges will accrue on unpaid principal. Offer is subject to change or cancellation without notice except as required by law.